Friday, November 6, 2015

How is it November Already...?

So, guys. It is November. In fact, the first week of November is almost over.

How did this happen?

Like, seriously. Just last week I was sick, had this hoooorrrriiibbllleeee sinus infection thing, and tryna celebrate New Years Eve in 2014. Just yesterday I was in Oklahoma City, trying not to die from heat and having the best time of my life with my youth group at NAYC'15.

And now... Um... Now it's November 2015.

Like, WHAT. HAPPENED. TO. THE. YEAR?!

Well, I don't know for you, but obviously this year flew by for me. I have been busy. Like, really busy. Like, you wouldn't think I was super busy, but I was. And this Fall term has seriously been busy. I mean, I started out doing 7 hours of study every day, and I do roughly that much now, but the amount of information I have to take in is crazy, not to mention all of the papers I have to write. Haha. And then there's also church stuff, guitar lessons for 3 hours every Saturday, and then my youngest brother looking up at me with his big brown eyes and too-cute baby face to ask, "Wanna play Halo? System link?? Puuuhhhllleeeaaaassseeeee?!?!?!?!"

That is a face that is close to impossible to say no to, and it hurts even the hardest of hearts to say no and see the sad look of disappointment that casts a cloud over his entire world.

Okay, I'm exaggerating a little. But not much! Besides, do you have any idea how much shooting aliens and blowing stuff up can let off steam? Yes, you do.

Anyways. Boys and girls, learn how to study before you get into college, it'll save you a lot of time and a lot of tears will not be shed. Also, learn how to write a good essay and use MLA citations, that'll also save you lots of tears and late nights. :)

Well, I gotta go. God bless you guys! Love ya!

'Jana!

--Sonya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...