Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving Ever'body!!!! :D

Well, shoot, guys. It's Thanksgiving Day.

And you know what that means, right?

Food. Foooooooood. Being thankful for everything.

Did I mention the food?

You know... It also means we're close to December.

I am not mentally prepared for that. But hey, NOW all you Christmas fanatics can crank up your Christmas tunes and I can't complain 'cause yo, 'tis the season, eh?

Anyways. Since it's Thanksgiving, I'll talk a bit about what I'm thankful for. If you wanna tell me what you're thankful for then you can comment below. :)

I'm thankful for people. Friends. Family. People who've stuck by me through thick and thin. My home. My ridiculously messy room (hey, if I have a room that can be a mess, it means that I'm blessed. See what I did there? ;), and my ridiculously beautiful guitar (okay. More like guitars. And the piano. And every other instrument we have in the house. Life of a musical family: airs every day all day at my house). I'm thankful for music, for dreams, for hope, for the ability to keep pressing on when the going gets tough, for God who put into me something amazing.

I'm not tooting my own horn when I say that. I mean that, if it had not been for the Lord, I would not be here. He gave me hope and strength to keep going, a stubbornness that will not let me give up, and, trust me, when I break down and nobody else is there to pick up the pieces, He is right there, and He does put me back together.

I'm also thankful for you, the person reading this. Honestly, if this blog wasn't being read, I'd probably still write anyways, just to get my voice out into the huge cyber world. But since it is being read, even a little bit, I'm glad that you take time to read about my rants and dreams and random stuff that finds its way out through my fingertips and into the cyber world. Communication is how two beings can connect with each other, and even though I may not have met you in person and may never meet you in person, we still connected in a little way.

You're precious. Don't ever forget that.

I hope you guys have a very happy Thanksgiving. :)

Love ya!

--Sonya :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...