Tuesday, November 27, 2012

NaNoWriMo Day 27......Oh, hello again, Reality!!

Dude, it's been a while since I last posted! So, I'm in the home stretch. Gotta do about 10,000 more words.
"How is this possible? How can she do this, with only three days left?" you ask.
"Uh...coffee?" I reply. One thing is for sure, it's gonna be one stinkin' awesome ride. :)
Well, pray that when I'm finally done that I'm not completely DEAD in time for December. Seriously, I wasn't kidding. I might just crash for a month if I don't get some spiritual help.
ANYWAYS. I'm almost done! Can I get a booyah?!
Really? Nobody? Not even a halfhearted 'yeah....'?? You guys are killin' me.
BTW, Happy (late) Thanksgiving! I hope it was awesome, and that you had some great quality family time. Or at least ate some great food, haha.
Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I'm creating a blogroll of blogs that blog (at least occasionally) about homeschooling high school. (http://letshomeschoolhighschool.com/homeschool-high-school-blogs/) I came across yours today and would LOVE to add it. If you would consider this, could you email me? katie@letshomeschoolhighschool.com. Thanks in advance! Blessings...

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...