Thursday, October 24, 2013

College Week 7ish :)

Hey guys!!!
Thursdays are very beautiful days. They're right before Fridays, right after Wednesdays, aaaaannnddd guh-REAT days to get a 94% on your first college exam. :)
Yup, this chick is one VERY happy girl right now, haha!!
Not to mention, there's a Church 'Refreshing' Conference that I'm going to tomorrow night, and right after that (IF she ever texts me back, grrr....) I'mma have a sleepover with one of my best friends, YAY!!!!
Okay, so, enough about me and my personal happiness. I know a lot of you have had a hard week. School ain't always so fun, the kids and even some of the teachers can be pretty immature, and life just plain stinks.
Keep your head up, 'kay? I don't know who all reads these posts, but I DO know that you're amazing, and that God has some amazing plans for you, and that you're worth so much more than you could ever have imagined. :) You're always gonna have someone who loves you, even if you don't feel it, and someone who's always there for you, even if you don't know it.
God's good. You are blessed. And if nobody else will say it, then I will. I'm glad you're alive. :)

God bless you all in Jesus Name, and have a great rest of the week! :)
--Sonya :) <3

2 comments:

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...