Wednesday, September 11, 2013

First week of school status: Alive and still kickin'!!

Hey guys. Well, it's been a week since school started. And...I have survived my first week of college courses!!!
........*chirp chirp, chirp chirp*..........
Now, now, don't get all emotional on me. There are plenty of other kids who've just had their first week of college too. (-_-) Anyways, it's been going okay, other than one day when I literally wanted to shoot something because I was getting frustrated at the Phonetic Number List. Don't ask, I still don't understand why. Something about being able to know that the phonetic word for 24 is Nero doesn't seem like a very important thing I'd use in life. (o.0)
So, all humor and school aside, I think we should all take a moment to remember what happened 12 years ago today. I don't remember much about that day, only that I was confused. My mom was freaking out, talking to my dad on the phone, and they wouldn't tell us anything. But now that I know, I just wanna ask you guys to do one thing, if you don't do anything else I ask, then just do this: Send a prayer up for the families that lost someone. If you know someone who lost somebody, then go up to them and tell them that you love them and you're praying for them.
Have a good day, guys. And hey, it's hump day!!! Two more days until the weekend!! :)

God bless you!

--Sonya :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...