Thursday, March 14, 2013

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!! :D

So, I'm almost done writing a book I did for NaNoWriMo 2012!!!! I am pretty psyched about it. I will have it ready for publishing soon and will post a link to it. Who knows? Maybe somebody will like it.
There's nothing like the feeling of accomplishing something hard, and when it comes to writing, believe me when I say, it's amazing. And having your book in print, holding it for the first time.....almost reminiscent to a mother holding her newborn baby.
So, happy Thursday guys! Random other thing, getting new glasses! They look like a true writer's glasses. Yes.
Okay, you can say it if you have to, go on, do it: "She is such a dork."
And to which I reply: "Yep. And I am PROUD of it!"
:) Love you people. Seriously. I hope the rest of your week is awesome.
Keep pursuing your dreams, even when it's hard.

God bless!
--Sonya :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...