Monday, March 4, 2013

Coffee....:)

I don't know about you, but I think coffee is the bomb. It is awesome. Especially espresso. Well, that, and the caffeine in it.
I can function without it. I may be the She-wolf of the Stuff of Nightmares that put logical-thinking adults into insane asylums, but yeah, I can go without it.
Anyways, coffee wakes people up, right? At least, that's its main purpose. "Wake up and smell the coffee!" Those coffee commercials that make you cry because, 'John's home from the war and he makes the best coffee'. Random thought: Those Folgers commercials are better love stories than Twilight. :D
Well, coffee has played an excellent role in many, many, MANY author's lives, young and old. Coffee shops with free wifi, especially during those NaNoWriMo days, are where it's happening.
Plus, if you're a fan of John Flanagan's books, Ranger's Apprentice and Brotherband Chronicles, you know that everybody drinks coffee in them.
Well, I need to get back to writing, speaking of which. It's going okay, nobody's hurt. Just dead. :D
I know this is a bit of an oxymoron, but have a fan-stinkin'-tastic Monday :)

Catch ya later!

--Sonya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...