Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It's April!!!!

Man, is it April already?!?! You know what that means?!?!
Lemme see....Camp NaNoWriMo for one. School starts back up....mmm, today for me!! Bleh. Hope you guys had a great spring break!!
Hmm, let's not forget April Fool's day!!! How was yours? How many of you guys changed your relationship statuses, played pranks on people, and did something dumb and creative just because of this national Prankster's GO CRAZY Day??
Oh yes, and then there's my birthday, in like, 8 days. Sweet sixteen, here I come!!!
There are a ton of things going on this month. We just had our IL Youth Convention this past weekend, and it was PHENOMENAL!!! The speakers were anointed and their messages were powerful, and we all felt the call of God on our lives. We are Commissioned 4 Life!!! :) And the fellowship was pretty awesome too. Man, hangin' out with some of the CRAZIEST guys in the world made my weekend. :) "Con los terroristas!!!" x)
Sorry, inside joke.
Anyways, we have a ton of Bible quizzing extravaganzas coming up, where we are going to quiz, and quiz, and learn verses, and quiz some more. That alone takes up half my family's weekends this month, and then there's this other conference thingy that me and some of my youth group are going to in MN!!! That is gonna rock.
So, at IYC, (Illinois Youth Convention) they did a TON of Planetshakers songs, and we are rocking out to them RIGHT NOW, so if you need some new tunes to check out, they're pretty awesome. I especially recommend the songs, 'This Is the Day' and 'Let Praise Awaken'. :)
Hope your spring break was awesome!!! HaPpY TuEsDaY gUyS!!! :)

--Sonya :)

P.S. I'll be posting links to some of my books sometime soon, so keep an eye out for them!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...