Monday, February 18, 2013

It has been an Awesome Weekend.....

So first off, when you live next to the Pastor and his wife, you tend to help out a lot over at their house because of their crazily hectic lives. They had a 'marriage night' thingy for the married couples in my church this past Friday, and I helped decorate and set up stuff and clean up after and stayed at their house until around 1:30 a.m. THEN, my brothers and youngest sister had a Bible Quizzing Tournament in the morning, and my youngest brother asked me to wake him up at 3:45, so I was like, "Why not just stay up the extra 2 hours?" And then I finally took a power nap around 11 a.m.
So, running off of 3 hours of sleep, I then proceed to go to Youth Group, and we don't get to bed until around 1:30, again. And then I wake up early, around 8:30ish this morning, and then get to church around 11 for Quiz Practice!!!!
Yep, boys and girls, it's been that kind of weekend, and I thank God for today being a day off of school.
Yes, we take days off of school. Just 'cause I'm homeschooled doesn't mean that school runs my life. :)
So I hope your weekend was great!! Valentine's Day Weekend, woohoo, where all of that candy is now 50% off!!! :)
Love you crazy people, and God bless ya. :)

--Sonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...