Saturday, February 2, 2013

FEBRUARY!!!!!!!

Hey guys, guess what?! It's *pauses for dramatic effect* FEBRUARY!!
Which means three things. February Birthdays, Groundhog's Day, and Valentine's Day.
My brother and grandpapa have birthdays in February. Isn't today Groundhog's Day? And, ah, the either best day for those of you who have that 'significant other', or the dreaded day for those of us who are either just fine ridin' solo or really want a boyfriend/girlfriend.
I'm just fine being single. In fact, the way I see it, when you're a teenager trying to figure out life, ain't nobody got time for that! :D
Yes, February 14th, gotta love how you get your singleness thrown in your face. I'm probably gonna spend it watching Doctor Who. :) I'm such a nerd....(-_-)
So enjoy the rest of your weekend and Happy February, guys!!! :)

Over and out!!
--Sonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...