Thursday, February 7, 2013

Nervous!!!! (O_O)

Well, for everybody who don't know, I'm a singer. I can sing okay, I guess, and I've been told that I can harmonize with people like nobody's business!!!
But this is the first time ever I'm going to sing with an ensemble. This Saturday. In front of about a bajillion people. And everybody else who's singing in the ensemble are grownups.
One moment, please, while I vent out my nervousness... HIAPONGBEKMIphLNYTWFDIPOLIGKSRL3Rqa.
Thank you. Anyways. We're singing this cool song called Forever Reign, and it is, as my pastor's wife would say, "pheNOMENAL!"
But yeah. Singing alto for a rally, where there will be tons of people.....last time I did that, I was also playing guitar....yeah, that didn't go so well. Didn't know the songs well enough + trying to sing harmonies and play lead guitar at the same time = me cringing every time I remember that....
But it all turned out okay in the end. This really nice dude who was playing guitar with me had me step away from the mic and just play. Gave me a few pointers. Day was saved.
And because of all the free time I get from being, ya know, HOMESCHOOLED, I have gotten much better at the guitar.
So, anyways, nervous, nervous, NERVOUS!!!!!! >_<
If you don't hear from me after this Saturday, like, ever, then I probably died of nervousness. Or, the Net was wiped and we're all scrounging around for food and fighting off rabid dogs and zombies.
Don't you just love the creativity of the mind? *facepalm*
Well, happy Thursday, hope it's going good, and to all you fellow teenaged writers, homeschooled kids, or just normal public schoolers, keep up the good work!! And have a good rest of the week.

--Sonya :)

P.S. Thanks for *figuratively* listening to me rant. You guys are the best. Sayonara! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...