Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Writer's Block and a Confession.....

Gotta love when that horrid, ugly thing, Writer's Block, strikes, right? It's worse than the flu and nothing seems to help.
And for me, the assigned reading my mother has given me (Ivanhoe) is definitely not helping. In fact, it may just be making it worse.
So, I am going to do a small confession. I have missed regular old Algebra 1. When everything made sense and it was simple. My sister is currently doing it, and I must say, it is sooo nice taking a break from Algebra 2 to help her.
Uh oh, some of you Algebra Haters are looking at your computer screen going, "OH SNAP, IT GETS HARDER?!?!"
That's just life. So anyways, I hope your first week back to school from Christmas Break goes smoothly and flies by and that it's awesome. And to you, you Public Schooled kids who might possibly be reading this...I was done with my work today before 10:30. And I'm still in my p.j.'s. Booyah!!
But in all seriousness, I hope your public schooled lives go smoothly as well. I've heard that public school can really be a drag and a war zone for some.
God Bless you amazing people!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. hi!
    I'm also a homeschooler and you seem pretty normal compared to a lot of the people i know....

    i think you're cool, and I'll try to keep track of your blog!

    -Eliza

    ReplyDelete

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...