Friday, January 25, 2013

Random Thought of the Day #1

So, I'm sick. But, you know, being homeschooled, I can still do my schoolwork. Haha, laaaame. Probably one of the only legitly bad things about being homeschooled. -_-
Anyways, have you ever like, really, actually read the Bible? Like really honestly reeeeaaallllyyy read it? 'Cause I've decided to really read it, and I'm having a hard time wrapping around how completely AWESOME it is that God spoke the word and 'it was'!!! If you really think about it, isn't that amazing?!! God spoke and the world was. He 'made the stars also'. Uh, I don't know about you, but have you seen the pictures that they've released on the Net that they've gotten from the Hubble Telescope? He made the stars also!!!! 
It kind of puts everything into perspective, too, about how powerful God really is.
That's just my random thought for the day, enjoy your weekend peoples!!!!! :)

--Sonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...