Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Weekend Madness

Man, it's been a really long weekend.
On Saturday we woke up at 4, left around 5:20ish a.m. to get to a Bible Quizzing Tournament that started at 9:30 a.m., and that went on until around 5 p.m. But hey, it was worth it. My team got 3rd place in the state!
For those of you who don't know what Bible Quizzing is, it's this cool thing where you learn hundreds of Scriptures and get together to test your knowledge of the Word of God. Plus it's super duper intense. For real. And if you want more information, look up: http://www.upcquiz.com/
Anyways, then me and some friends had a sleepover Saturday and Sunday night, (Woohoo for 'no school days'!!!!) and we went to Xtreme Trampoline on Monday.
Now I'm super sore today. Yay.
On the bright side of being super tired and stuff, my writing is going pretty good. Now if only the stories would let me end them instead of going on and on and on and on...:)
Buh bye!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...