Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Scattered Thoughts that Somehow Connect...Sorta (o_0)

As you can probably tell, I'm procrastinating. Like, seriously. Even when I cut out Facebook, I figure out ways to procrastinate. I check my email, check the college site to see if any more of my assignments have been graded (weird, right? But hey, that's college stuff... right?), take personality quizzes (Which Halo Character are You?....Apparently I'm the Arbiter. Wort-wort-wort-wort), write blog posts, etc.

Actually, sometimes when I can't think of anything else to write, I take a break and then come back to it a bit later. Which helps. So, don't completely push it off, but if your brain needs a break, do something constructive, and quick. Maybe take a nap.

Anyways. Who else listens to music while you study/do your homework? Hands up. Anybody? No? Really, guys? I listen to a lot of different stuff. Christian rap, Christian hard rock, Christian soft rock, Christian dubstep, Christian hip-hop, Christian electricona, Christian pop... uhh... can you tell I'm possibly a Christian?

Actually, what makes you a Christian isn't the music you listen to. Anybody can listen to Christian music and see it as just 'inspirational lyrics'. What makes you a Christian is the way you act, the way you walk out your faith in Jesus, the way you talk, how you live your life according to God's word.

Anyone who is offended by the fact that I like rock or hip hop, well... if your personal conviction is not to listen to rock or hip hop, be it Christian or secular, then good for you, stick with it, but please don't take your personal convictions and shove it down everybody's throats. God or my church's ministerial staff will talk to me if listening to that music is a sin. :)

This post is so scattered. Like my brain. I have stuff I need to do, but I either don't wanna do it, have no motivation to do it, have forgotten about it, or can't think of what else to say in that assignment but I need to write something. Ayo.

Well, guys... It's Wednesday. You only have a few more days 'til the weekend. Hang in there, sleeping in is coming soon!!!! Also, we're over halfway through April. Which means, SUMMER BREAK IS COMING SOON!!!!....for you. For me, I just do college through the whole summer, haha.

I know you got tests and finals and stuff to study up on before you graduate, either to the next grade or from high school, or from college (that will be me one day... college graduate... gaaahhh I wish it would come sooner) and I know they're hard (trust me. I may be homeschooled, but Statistics has been and is currently kicking my butt, I'm ready to chuck my computer out the window and burn my Statistics scratch paper) but you (and I) will get through it!!! Keep your chin up. You're gonna be okay, I promise. :)

Love you guys!!! God bless!!!!

--Sonya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...