Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween and End of October!!!!!

Hey guys!! MAN has this month flown by, at least for me!
Dude, so as you can tell, it's the end of the month, Halloween! Yay!!!
Costumes, candy, creepy decorations and movies galore.
So, my brothers and sisters went trick-or-treating. I decided not to at the last minute, just 'cause I'm a procrastinator and didn't feel like trying to throw together a costume in 5 minutes. So, I stayed home, chilled, and then they came back and, what do ya know, this year everybody decided to get the good kind of candy. (-_-) Yup. They got the GOOD stuff.
And by 'good stuff' I mean Snickers, Crunch's, Kit Kats, etc. The good kind of chocolate.
Haha oh well. Perk of being the oldest of some good kids, they gave me a small portion of their candy. :)
Okay, enough about Halloween. Tomorrow, me and my sister are gonna be in this concert where Phil Keaggy is playing, (if you don't know who this guy is, GOOGLE HIM RIGHT NOW) and it's gonna be awesome. I feel like God's really gonna do something awesome through the choir that we're in, and just work throughout the entire concert. :)
And hey, in case you didn't notice, IT'S THE END OF OCTOBER! Which means that there are only 2 more months in the year of 2013!
Let's take a minute and let that sink in....you good? Ready to keep going? Okay, good.
God's really done some amazing things this year. I've watched kids get the Holy Ghost, people getting baptized, people rededicating their lives to Christ, and felt Him move through me and change some things. It's absolutely awesome. He's not done yet, though! I really am excited about everything else He's gonna do in the remaining two months of 2013!!
God bless you guys, love you all and have a wonderful weekend!

Buh-bye 'till next time!
--Sonya :)

2 comments:

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...