Monday, October 7, 2013

College Week 5

Sorry I forgot to post last week guys!! Literally been swamped with college work. That stuff is crazy, man!
Anyways, hey, IT'S OCTOBER!!!!! Leaves are falling off the trees, making a huge mess of the driveways, everything's turning different colors, it's finally getting into what I will now affectionately refer to as, "The Time of Sweaters, Hoodies, Tights, Warm Drinks and Pumpkins," and it's just a great time to be alive, you know?
You know when you're having a rough day, and then somebody says something to you or you read something and it just completely turns your day around? Great feeling, right? That happened to me today. There I was, just scrolling down my Facebook News Feed, and BAM! One of my friends had posted a picture of the inside of his garage, 'thanking' it for housing his car. And then he said something pretty awesome too: "Hey you, reading this. Yeah, you with the face. Have a great day. :) Just like my car lives in my garage, let God live in you."
I know, kinda a cheesy thing to turn my day around, and it wasn't directly pointed at me, but it still felt good that somebody had taken the time to consider everybody else around him and wish them a good day. So to all of you reading this, you're amazing and wonderful and awesome and have your own special talents, and I hope you have a great Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and so on. :)

God bless!!!
Love you guys!! <3
--Sonya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...