Thursday, November 8, 2012

NaNoWriMo Day 8......

So I'm truckin' along. My word count's up, I'm feeling good about writing, and I'm trying hard to keep myself motivated and keep track of schoolwork.
Yes, to those of you who think homeschooling is a big joke, we have schoolwork. Algebra II, Chemistry, writing, etc, fills up your day pretty stinking fast. And, unlike you lucky people who can ask an expert about how you do a certain problem, I have to resist the urge to light a match and conduct 'experiments' on my chemistry and math books because nobody in my house has a clue how to do certain problems.
Anyways, Day 8 status: Not sane, never have been, and quite successful!!!
Peace out, and good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...