Sunday, November 4, 2012

NaNoWriMo Day 4: Snap....

So, I was writing this one book, but it sorta went no where. Snap. So, I need some help:
Farmer girl names. Anything. Help me, people, I'm desperate!
She's basically your typical farmer rancher girl, loves horses and helps out on her daddy's ranch. She's not like, a supermodel, the prettiest person in school, but a big deal person sees her in the background of a picture somebody else sent in for this contest thingy, and he immediately wants to meet her because something's different about her.
If you have any ideas, comment, please. Love you people.
BTW her last name is 'Walker', but if you have any other suggestions, they are very much welcome. Haha, thanks!!

1 comment:

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...