Monday, December 9, 2013

Baby, It's Cold Outside.....

Just kidding! Oh wait... not everybody's from MN... never mind. It's cold outside.
More like windy, but meh, when it's like, -7 and there is no wind at all, you can walk around in a t-shirt. No joke. :D
Okay, now that you all officially think I'm crazy, lez get down to business.
My mom turned on Christmas Jazz music or something... the men singers,maaaannnn they can sing. Mhmm. But these women singers... o.O Somebody just kill me now, please. Their voices ain't my favorite.
Ah, well. It's Christmas time, there is SNOW outside and I mean SNOW. Like, not a ton, but enough where you should probably not wear flats outside, boots are kinda required haha. :)
And I'm cramming to be able to do this Sociology course, trying to get it done before Christmas. In Jesus Name.
God bless you guys! Merry Christmas! Stay warm, and don't worry... you got this. :) Finals, exams, having to sit around the Christmas Dinner table staring at relatives and biting your tongue when that one annoying and opinionated relative opens his or her mouth... yes, we all have them. Haha, don't worry.
And don't forget the real reason for the season. Jesus came and was born for YOU. He loves you way more than anyone ever could. <3
Love ya!

--Sonya :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update on Life in 2019

It's been a while and there's a reason for that (and that's also why I renamed this blog what I renamed it, HAH!). Drum roll, ...